Friday, October 2, 2009

Start my holiday...

Tonite will dating with my man
today is his off day
so good
i'm very jealous
he having lunch with me
others, he told me later when i back home will give me some surprise
because he decorate his bedroom
he order something from his sales man
that things arrived by this morning
wanna back home now!!!
I cant log in to facebook now
feel frustrated...
tonite will going having a dinner together
watching movie or sing k
erm.....
buy mooncake also
we are last minutes person
tomorrow is mooncake festival already
tonite just wanna to buy the mooncake for his mummy, my mummy and my grandmum
haiz...
tomorrow i will be back my hometown by car
i drive back without him
because he no leave on sunday
normally spent 2 hours will reach
i think i will spent 1 and half hours
haha
no la, i think 3 hours i just can reach
wanna slow slow, if not my man will kill me
and i don't want i get some injurd and accident
he will sad and worry about me
maybe back in the morning
if afternoon back, i feel wanna sleep
sunday i will be early
accompany my man
i cannot back to late coz will tracfic jam
still have 1 hour
i can go back lo..... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment