Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night

Last night many of clubbing have a event - Halloween Party
1st, i follow my man attended a standard 6 gathering...
wao...reached ice room, we walk in...
many of them look to us at the same time...
felt so weird...
i wear skirt with a black scarf, black high heel and my lovely handbag
i very paiseh...all wear normal....
and i had make up, felt so weird to attended...
hehe...
2nd, after 10:30pm
start our second round!!!!!!!!!!!
haha....
go Halloween Party...
my college friends "put aeroplane" to me again
then i went with my others friend...
last night, i drank til blur blur...
they all crazy...the chivas dint mix with coke, then cal me drank it...
my man ran out and i cal my man hide yourself
coz they wanna make u drunk!!!
haiz....
after 3am, we went to ate dim sim...
i'm so hungry, eat a lots...
very tired, and slept in the car til reached home...
my friend vomit...
reached home already, remove make up then slept lo...
today woke up at 9am...

No comments:

Post a Comment