Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The trip I hard to forget in my life~

31-07-2010
That night we were a trip at Phuket with my all friends~ That is last night at Phuket so everybody was planning body massage at 9:30pm.

Since arround 8pm, we went to a small bar that was located next to the hotel's swimming pool.
I saw everybody was waiting there and chit chat there.
When i sit down, jassy's husband took the videocam recording all of us. Felt so weired that time~ Coz i keep asking why that videocam always recording me? then all guys was lost and my man told me that he felt unwell had to go toilet...so i juz say "go a head"... when i went to chat with my friends...

Suddenly, infront of me that tv is appear a familiar song~ i didn't look at it, coz i just think maybe they simple broadcast that song. My friends said "Yi, you see the video is who"~

Then i just look at that video.......I felt so surprise, that time i silly~ Is that me? I can't believe it that happened infront of me~ I'm asking where is he??? Nobody answer me, I saw next to the swimming pool got 4 of his friends stand at there and thier hand holding a lighting board that appear "Pei Yi, will you marry me? "

I can't keep my tear, it drop because of happiness. He came out, i hug him~ I can't believe it, he prepare much of this and spend a few month on this propose...I felt touching! He was kneel and phase i propose~ Told me that what that important in his life and blabla bla~ Don't let you all know, just me and him know, it's enough~ Everybody saying "MARRY HIM! MARRY HIM! MARRY HIM! "~ At the end, i said "Yes, I do"

Thanks a lot, my dear~ I know you use many idea on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment