Thursday, March 4, 2010

Much trouble around me argggg!!!!

Long time did not update my blog, that few days were busying somethings...I almost become mad already!!! Argggggg.........
Many trouble things are arround me!
1st, I work 1 years with this company already.
Low salary, work til unhappy. Feel want resign this job!
Have other company hiring me with high salary, thats good for me.
2nd, my LCCI course will start on april, thats mean next month!
I learn it as part time, 6pm until 9:30pm.
I done my work on 6:15pm, so hw? I really don't how to solve it!
Call boss decrease my salary then let me back home at 5pm?
Then back home have a dinner and take a shower 5:30pm already, faster go seremban! Somemore TRACFIC JAM...woohooo, i'm late to school!!!
9:30pm finish class, i want drive alone~ wao, my time really pressed!
I can't confirm after 1 or 2 months i stopped my work or not cause like that i cannot concentrate on my study and i will 100% tired!
3rd, got something tie me up!!! That is TRAVEL....
this year travel 2 place, if i want to resign, which company allow a staff just work 1 or 2 months only and haven get confirmation letter from that company then the staff April take 8 days and July 4days leave = 12days
you all tell me which company allow staff do it?
if got, please tell me immediately!
I resign and move to that company!
Now i got 10days annual leave~
haiz~i don't know how to solve it~
work, study and travel , which i want sacrifice?

No comments:

Post a Comment