Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3rd Years Anniversary~

5th of April, Yesterday was our couple 3 years anniversary~
We went to Federal Hotel having dinner.
That was a wonderful night, thanks so much BF.
The Revolving Bintang Restaurant felt nice and ambience.
Nice review~
I had count that restaurant rotate once round = 1hour
I was order a mushroom soup and a Bintang Chicken Chop.
My BF was order a Chicken .........I forgot the name already!

I ate bread + mushroom soup


That restaurant have a white piano there,

I called my BF go and play for me~

He sing a song to me!

"你问我爱你有多深,

我爱你有几分?"

then i asked you, how much mark you love me?

I said 100%? You shook your head said "NO"

I said 80%? You shook your head again said "NO"!

You answered me that you love me already more than 100% and that until can't count the mark that how much you love me. Thats already over mark we can count~

I felt wanna to cry and very happy! Thanks, my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment