Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My lovely grandmum feeling unwell~

Yesterday my grandmum went to hospital check up~
The doctor need my grandmum get into hospital for check a few days.
My grandmum don't know talk malay just know Hakk Ka.
Omg~ My antie give me a call. She told me take leave from my boss.
Because my grandmum no one take care her.
This problem always is me to solve it~
Make me mad arggg....coz this month i already take 1 week leave already!
now take again, i think i will fire!
I can take care grandmum at midnight until morning.
I just want someone take care her from morning until evening.
Nobody need help, my tears drop. Now need help from someone, no one willing to help.
My grandmum so pity~
Tonite i will go Hospital KL take care her. I scare i drive back tomorrow morning will very tired.
No choice, i must do that. Coz my grandmum scare alone at hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment