Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miss Vivian Whole Saturday Schedule!!!














Saturday is a day that i can wake up late!
But last Saturday, i woke up early~
I went out with my younger sissy, i be my sissy driver.
First destination that we reached - Times Square
went to my make up academy first~
Stay at there 2 hours...for make up!
Afterthat, 1pm i bring my sissy to Sushi King having our lunch.
Finished already, pay the parking ticket and took my car.
We went to Kepong find my grandmother.
because my antie Sunday have something to do,
no time take care my grandmum,
i make a decision to sent my grandmum to my house.
I bring her to having dinner.
After reached my house, i help my grandmum prepare the thing what she want.
Then i take a shower.
Start make up for that night
First time going the new clubbing name Opera.
There looks nice, but when go inside. Felt bored!
1st time went clubbing feel boring.
Our table at 3rd floor~
Freaking sien!!!
Finally, we move to ground floor. But too much people~
No place to dance! A guy always called me, i thought is my friend.
Not, is not my friend. He keep smile to me and called me to drink.
I told Ah yan that guy always called to drink. Ah yan said no need to answered them.
Haiz~
Reached home already 4:30am. I just slept 2 and half hour then woke up dy.
Sunday, my BF going to Labu. Because that day was "Qing Ming".
Need go to pray~ and me need bring my grandmum to Seremban eat Dim Sim.
So so so so so tired!
7:30 am started to go Seremban.
Finished at 9:15am, reached home at 9:30am
rest awhile, take a shower.
Went to my BF house.
We went to KL with his mother, sister, sister-in-law and marcus.
His mother bought a evening gown for my BF's brother wedding dinner.
And i haven buy, this week just go again~

No comments:

Post a Comment