Monday, December 21, 2009

Cyberjaya, Old Town...

18/12/2009
Melati again
1st, me and jessy went to "Times" shop
returned magazine
went to "Brother" shop meet our man
they played snorker at there
finally, owen and vincent "no win no lose"
hehe...
2nd, go near Inti college tht Bistro drink...
chit chit chat chat around 1 hour ++
erm...
then back home...
on the way back, that wantan mee shop had open
my man suggest eat wantan mee
tht time was arround 12:30am
makan sambil cakap sana,
reah home already 1:30am
haha...
19/12/2009
11:30am juz woke up
brush my teeth and wash my face already 12pm
went jessy's shop found her
and accompany her
already 1pm
we having lunch together
then i back home
take a snap
5:30pm dy
hahaha
never do my LCCI exercise
forget about it...
hehe
10:30pm...
go melati "糖水" shop having my dinner
nothing choice...
i decided went to cyberjaya...
then
me, my man, agnes, ying ying, mark, daniel and kok sing
went cyberjaya yam cha
1:45am reached home
20/12/2009
afternoon went Jessy's shop again
then having lunch with my man
bought facial mask
back home continue my movie
《植木的法則》- The Law Of Ueki
hehe...
yesterday need rest at home to save more energy
for our this weekend trip
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment