Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Enjoy my holiday

29.08.09
my man, my sister and i goin back my hometown
enjoy our holiday there
when we reached my hometown
already 10:30pm
not yet having our dinner
that why we felt hungry
i ate 2 bowl of noodles
my man also ate two bowl of noodles
it makes all people scared
haha...
Somemore, i got it beside my house
i saw my grangmum used it to wash bowl, cup, and so on
it got many useful
otherwise, thats recycle
1st, it still a baby
it it a period it growth up
its leaf seen like watermalon's leaf

its mature already
need take it to isolation


after isolation,
its can use in many times
my lovely uncle
i capture many of flowers that was in front of my house

my younger sister
name - pui yuan


Aloe Vera
my mummy always boiled this to us drink
everytimes i back
will pick more back home for mummy










Praying there...
i'm busy here
haha
stay at hometown 3 days 2 night
i felt happy
and i used more money at there
but its be worth and value
i very appreciate my grandmother, grandfather and my lovely uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment