Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holiday Trips!!!

19.09.09
Saturday, i went to shopping with my sister
we bought some of clothes 1st
we shop shop until hungry
we took breakfast at Sushi King, Time Square
I love Inari and Ebikaand i also love this much


we took a pic after finished our breakfast
we took our breakfast at 12:45pm
hehe
she is my sister, Penny
when we reached sg. wang
we saw them
MY FM compere, Phebe
and 988 compere, Xin Yi
they mouthpiece the tea

we bought 2 type of that
We reach home at 5:30pm
luckily i didnt drive
because when that time we back home
heavy raining and tracfic jam
haha
Reach home dy,
i rest 2 hours
then
took dinner with my man family
we went to Lukut having a sea food dinner
we spend 1 hours going there
we finished dinner and reached home was 10:30pm
my friends call us to go clubbing - Coco Banana
my man took a bit time to change his clothes
my friends wait me at my house
i changed wear a dress then faster going down
and took my shoes on my car
show time
don't know is it went clubbing many times or whatever
felt boring
and we club until 3am
went yam cha
reached was 4:30pm
that day i didn't back home staying at my man house
slept juz a few hours
20.09.09
Sunday
arround 9am
my man friend, Daniel call us
he asked us haven wake up?
our trip need to start nw!!!
my man quickly woke up on the bed
i still lying on the bed
tired tired and tired
i call my eye to open
but
my eye don't open
after my man bath
he cal me wake up
i have take a shower
11am we reached Ampang
we parking our car at my friend house
Daniel suggestion go Hot Spring, Sungkai
spend 1 hour and 30 minutes to reached there


so pitty man, eating maggie cup and roti satin
very expensive all of that foods
Roti Satin - RM3 per
before we leave there
took a picture
Vincent, Vivian, Eunice, Daniel
my man and me
my man and Daniel
This food very famous at Sungkai
the staff very "LC"
we wait 1 hour ++
juz can get it
many customer at that shop
some of them standing there and waiting the sites
this one is pork
the part of leg
tasty...

21.09.09
Monday
Early morning, we been to Sentul and Ampang
with my man family
having breakfast at Nilai
and
lunch at Ampang "yang tau fu"
nothing picture
haha
arround 5:30pm
we went to Bakan Lalang with Daniel and his girlfriend, Eunice again
look!!!
is it the rubbish beach?
what's that?
Oh no.....


stupid pose
we went to Morib eat crab crab....
Yesterday we went Kepong found my grandmother and grandfater
coz they came KL dy
we went to Temple for praying
arround 4:30pm
we back home
many days of holiday finished already

No comments:

Post a Comment