Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding & Beauty Fair

Yesterday we went to Midvalley
because i heard from MYFM
have a exhibition from there!
there have top 20 wedding shop!
me and my man search the wedding shop that i want
before went there
i found out 5 wedding shop that i want
all that 5 shop also have exhibit at there
so surprise
my 5 choice also at there and also were the top 20
hehe
we round and round
found out more packages!
at the end, we get a package was RM3699
include all the services!
exclude add picture and add shooting day
so cheap
all pic so nice
we stay at there arround 4 hours to refer all the wedding shop
we will register wedding at 10.10.2010
the wedding party stil planning
arround we went to having our dinner with daniel and his gf, Eunice
below this was Eunice one
Daniel


my man
aiyo, mine 1 haven upload...
you all can view at my facebook
hehe

daniel and eunice

me and my man

Chili's Bar

Vincent and Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment