Tuesday, July 14, 2009

.: 22 Feb 2009 :.

Today, i view my Korea Trip photo at my laptop
I got many wonderful memorise at there
I'm really miss Korea Trip, miss my friends
My birthday at 21st Feb 2009
22nd Feb 2009 i with my man and friends go Korea
Below this pic is our last day at Korea
We decided to go drink, see our face...hehe
This a popular show at Korea and Japan
"Nanta Show"

That's a great show...i don't how to describe it
When you have go Korea, you must go this show
I think 1 person is RM200 like that
i have bought a "I LOVE NANTA" sticker arround RM35

Here is 景福宮


The National Folk Museum of Korea

My handsome photographer

We are at Lotte World @ Korea
Look like Disney, hehe
Yan, Pei Ying, Pinko Ooi( Xin Yin) and me

Drama "Winter Sonata" was taking at here
Nami Island
That place really really romantic!
many of couple went there


My man cooking foods...hehe
Delicious...yummy yummy

We climb to the mountain
I affraid then i waiting my man at down

Seoraksan National Park
We bought 3 crabs arround 15000won




wao, snow.......

Damn cold!!!

They all said we can wedding at there
They sponser us all things we need...so funny
"Kimchi" i done it

wao, see my man face...
he said don't how to explain it tasty
yummy yummy
I Lov3 it!!! 人參燉雞湯



No comments:

Post a Comment