Monday, July 20, 2009

.: Sunday :.

Yesterday morning, we went to Seremban having breakfast at MK
That is a Dim Sum restaurant
Because my man and his family off day
no need open shop
Then after we finished our breakfast
we decided going home for rest 1st
Reached home dy, take a break
then i wrote my blog
my man sleep
until 4pm like that
we went to The Mines @ Serdang
Wao, that was a shopping time
i bought a dress again
i love dress so much
my man's mother bought 2 shirt
shopping til tired
we went to Uncle John ate some snack
Finished already, we continued shopping
Is Dinner time!!!
My man's mummy suggested went to "Steamboat Restaurant"
had our dinner
Wao, is our favorite!!!
My man's sister so excited
We took a lot of foods....
such as egg, mee, beef, crab and more
ate til we felt replete...
we felt tired and sleepy...
zzZZZ
muakssS

No comments:

Post a Comment