Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend happen....

Yesterday my man off day...
i suggested to go Sunway Pyramid
What time we woke up in the morning???
Hehe....12pm...

Before it, i went to take medicine 1st...
dunno why below stomach and at the right very pain...
walao, pain 3 days already!
The doctor ask me many of things....
i felt affraid about it, coz i don't knew what the problem of me.
Then, i saw the doctor thinking my problem till his face change like so weird
I waiting my report from the doctor
At the end, doctor tell me. "Nothing, juz have wind".
haiz.... but until today, i still get pain...

After i taking the medicine...
we went Sunway shopping, shopping and shopping.

My man bought a shoes and a short pant
I bought a dresses
Nw is mega sales, many people at the branded boutique bought the shirt

We having dinner at Bar.B.Q Plaza...
my man said that restaurant foods fresh and delicious
Highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment