Monday, January 25, 2010

Cyberjaya for dinner, Putrajaya for Jalan-Jalan

21/01/2010
Thursday again...
Seem like every thursday i also out with my college friends~
everytime out with them i very happy and have fun with them
this time we 8:30pm start from Nilai to Cyberjaya having dinner
we having our dinner at Padi, Cyberjaya
Since took this picture, i felt "paiseh"
many people were looking for us~
omg~
we took picture in front of the mirror...
after took, i run away immediately
haha~ they still took pic at there
after dinner, we went to Putrajaya
hehe...
At Putrajaya, we took many picture at there
i think we took more than 100 pcs picture
refer to below picture~
left to right: gee hui, may and me
this picture so funny~ haha
monkey kin ming
me, may and celvin
danny and me
may and me
when we want to going back
Sin Yeng and me were their driver
haha...
that day really tired~
our group picture~
more picture please to my facebook~

No comments:

Post a Comment