Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jogoya~

23/01/2010
Last saturday, i invited my friends to Jogoya having dinner
My fren were Jogoya VIP member
so, we got 5 type of VIP foods
hehe...
that day my man 7pm closed shop
wait him shower, choose clothes and blablabla...
i wait him at my house
felt sienz~
i took many stupid picture as below
haha...


he is Marcus and nw 2years old
i love him much...
he called my man "shu shu"
he everyday will going my man home
and when he reached home,
he will go our room and called me "jie jie"
he called me "jie jie", his sound very loud
haha~ heard him called me, so sweet
and this naughty boy always called me opened the bedroom door
coz he want go in our bed... go back to my topic nw~
after my man done,
already 8pm juz start from Nilai went to Jogoya, StarHill
Til KL already 8:45pm
i decided with them
too late dy...dinner time til 9:30pm
so we changed to having supper
haha...
we went to Pavilion took picture
i dun have picture to show yours
coz all picture was at my friends camera
we had 2 mens and 3 girls
2 mens was taking about their business
3 girls was taking about DSLR camera, shopping and business
we having supper til 12am
then we sent my friend Pinko back Sentul
and we chat at her bedroom
til 2am we juz back

No comments:

Post a Comment