Saturday, January 16, 2010

.: Day out with my Anson :.

14.01.2010
Thursday is holiday
i decided going to KL find my Anson
and shopping together
That day, i lazy to drive
so, i went kl by ktm
Long time didnt by train already
On the way going to kl,
the train happened a things that was make me felt scare and felt unsafety
damn....
i really scare, that time i'm alone,
no one accompany me
if i know will happened it, better i drive...haiz
have a Chinese women, right handside of her eye was blind
she called the passenger to gave her money
she tell them
"i'm hungry, already a few days didnt eat"
wao...
1st, she asking malay girl
2nd, she asking chinese girl
last, she asking chinse girl also
the last she asking, that 2 chinese girl answered that women
"we dont have money"
the women answered back
"go dating much, and 发侨 much la"
wao...everyone know what mean for that,
all looking to that women
i felt so scare, i scare if she asking me,
i want pay her or juz keep quite at there
haiz...
no next time already, next time i will drive,better dont by ktm already
Reached KL, i called my Anson bring me go to a restaurant
That restaurant title is "SHIT"
Please refer the picture below..
hehe...

Anson 1

And mine 1







that day i treat Anson eating,
then we going to shopping,
and i just bought a dress
and bought OPI...
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment