Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Arggggg...

06/02/2010 Sunday
We went to Seremban,
1st, we have been Baba & Nyonya Shop... xixi...
hmm...i want tomyam soup, sambal petai, balacan with kangkung
this all is i choose one, vincent juz choose a fried pork

tht day i moody~
morning, i answered a call from my "Gu Gu",
she told me my uncle broken foot because of his work...
my uncle addmission into the hospital 4 days already,
its make me worry, i called all my relatives...no one can help
and i don't know how to go that Hopsital Batu Pahat
my uncle's bos all back to Ipoh already, left my uncle alone at hospital
my uncle was deafness and dump...hello,bos! you left my uncle alone at hospital, how he communicate with doctor and nurse? pls lah, responsible it!
this else make my grandmum and grandfather very worry about that
that bos collect medical expenses with my grandmum...
my uncle because work with you the his foot broken! nw you want collect money with a aunty was arround 90 years old already...damn it!
My uncle 70years old already, doctor said he long time cant work already
Now who want to responsible it? You dare to collect with us!!! we won't give you 1 cent!
Hate you make my grandparents worry, didn't take my uncle, left my uncle alone at hospital and make me drop much tears...
When Vincent closed shop already, i'm already at his house~he came back already, he help me approach solution. But i can't control my tears, my tears still drop. He hug me, that time my mind was my uncle.
and luckily you always close with me, thanks

Back to the point, we order all spicy foods~ that was i love much!
i love spicy food...
4:30pm we juz having our "breakfast"...
besides, i went to saloon do digital perm~ Spending RM300 on that...wao, is it too expensive? I don't know. My man said "girls money always easy to earn", you all get what's tht mean? hehe...
he wait me at saloon arround 3 hours, haha... he was boredom!!!
Tik tok tic tok......time passing slow, 8:30pm already...
Yeah!!! my hair done! hehe...

Done it already, we went to Jusco buy Eu Yan Sang hamper to my parents.
Erm...too much hamper there, don't know which 1 more suitable...
Finally, we get it! We went to "Hai O" also, because my daddy said his waist pain...so we bought a "Ba Ji Liquor" - (巴戟酒) to my daddy...

We having dinner at "Sushi King"...hehe...juz ate a bit, coz we still saturated...

No comments:

Post a Comment