Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I hate Monday!!!

I hate every Monday!!!
Yesterday started to work~
My 9 days holiday finished...
ehh...ask me do i miss my holiday or waste my holiday?
my answer is i kinda miss my holiday and i didn't waste my holiday
every hang out with friends, woke up late, slept late......
but everyone started working early,
i felt bored, all go back to work. Only me still in holiday~
Finally, i go back to work. Felt lazy and tired.
Why i don't like Monday? Erm...Just because every Sunday will dating or hong out with friends
i will back late and sleep at midnight!
That's why i hate Monday,
I hope can start work on every tuesday!
Haha~It's impossible!!!
My boss will said "You're fire!!!"
frm today you can rest at home every monday or everyday as you want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment