Friday, February 12, 2010

Temporary Stop Blog-ing!!!!

If you are follow my blog, saying that I will stop blog-ing a few days~ Ask me why?? hmm... Just because of Chinese New Year, I wanna to strike!!! Well, i have take my laptop back hometown. So when i'm feel boring and free, i will update my blog~ Do not follow my blog right? You must follow my blog, i'll share manny things with you!!!

Well, yesterday my facebook title was "Yeah!!! I done my handmade valentine's card!!! Well, i haven buy present yet...". Yes, I was done it as well. Hehe... Not so apecial! Juz for him, i did that with whole-hearted. Hopefully he will like it~ Besides, I haven buy the present for him!!! Arggg... First and foremost, I felt i enough time to buy it...I know many people was "Last Minute" person just like me... Now fully regret! Argggg.... I'll try my best to get it to you! Some more that brand just Pavilion, Lot 10 have selling. Is it Ipoh also have selling this branded? Don't know i can get it at Ipoh or not.


Last night, meet up my friend, Daniel at Old Town, Nilai. We're taking about cars. Coz Vincent wanna to change his car. I have no idea. I just sit and listening what they're talking about. Blablablablabla...Vincent have idea wanna to buy Toyota Wish, why he like it longer. I know! I know!!! Because Toyota Wish was a MPV car, fit 7 person and the style. But his friends suggest him buy Honda Stream, Honda Odyssey, Extima...erm.,i have no idea. I thinking about if buy that car already, can easy as now no need pay money to bank every month, Cool!!! I will call him buy a Lamborghini for me, haha...betul-betul Siao Za Po!!! Now his car was drove 5 years already. 1 year clear that loan, so fast~ Phewihhhh...Sponsor me a Lamborghini, please my dear. Hahaha


Tonite, i will going back my hometown with my parents. Yeah!!! Can meet up my grandparents and my unlce. They're my lover!!! I did mention my uncle was broken foot and stay at Hospital Batu Pahat before, now he back hometown already. He need more rest at home now. Luckily, it doesn't matter. Huhh...


Well, today write until here. I wanna packing and preparing. See you~

No comments:

Post a Comment