Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hot~~~~~

Arggggg....i'm under the air-con room now...but still feel hot~
Hot as hell...today, my headache and sore throat get more serious. Haiz~ i did not drink too much water? No...i had drink a lots of water!!! Why? Tell me why become serious? Sore throat make me difficult to drink water and eat. I swallow saliva also difficult :(
Yesterday, my man collected my passport and my passport picture. Because that agent collect from him. That agent need help us apply visa to go China. I don't knw why want to apply it? Travel China only wor! Nevermine la, luckily agent help us to apply it no need we trouble on that. So good~ 2 more months, we will going to China. So exciting, this time 8 days deluxe tour again!!! Sure enjoying and happy...1st we flight to Beijing, then from Beijing flight to Zheng Zhou.

Last night, Vincent asking me... Yi, this sunday is Valentine's Day, i bought the present to you already. You want i give you 1 present on Valentine's day 1st then another 1 present i give you on your birthday or both presents i give you on your birthday? Of course, i choose 1 on valentine's day and another 1 i receive on my birthday~ hehe...Don't what event you prepare for me on 20 of Feb~

Erm...until today, i haven buy valentine's present to him~ deadline near the corner!!! I wanna buy a wallect to him...Hopefully i buy it before Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment