Monday, February 22, 2010

My Big Day - Part 2

Hi, everyone...I'm back~
Yesterday was my big day~
woke up at 9am then having breakfast with my future in-low
finished it, back home take a shower and waiting my man closed shop
we meet up Jessy, Yet and Kok Sing at Old Town
Unlike Old town!!!!
Waiting foods and drinks spend long time and services bad!!!!
then we start going to Midvalley at 4:30pm
We had 9 person by Extima
Cool man!!! We can chit chat together...
On the way to Midvalley, we all very noisy and funny
hahaha~ i really beh tahan they all!!! Everybody laugh....
Reached already, we took our booking tickets -
All well ends well 2010
11 tickets~ we meet up Keret and Ah kit at Midvalley
Finish movie-ing,
We went to The Garden having dinner
Then i choose Italiannies Restaurant~
I very angry and wanna to complaint~!!!
Because of Keret order a drinks,
Inside the drinks had a receipt paper~Mix together with the drinks!!!
Is it a Drink? Can we drink it?
Wtf***Called the staff take tissue paper to us, i don't know the staff take from Singapore, Africa or Las Vegas
Didn't settle with us !!! Yack~ It's should be last time i been this SHIT Restaurant!!!
Italiannies Restaurant @ The Garden
When i cool down dy~ Can took picture with you all already
Group Picture at Italiannies Restaurant~
Jessy, Yet and me at Brussels Beer Cafe @ PJ

Special thanks for Yet, Jessy, Fun, Keret and Kok Sing
Thanks all of you giving me an unforgetable birthday~
Thanks so much~ Muak~

No comments:

Post a Comment