Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Big Day!!!!

Dang Dang Dang Dang!!!
Today is my birthday!!!
21.02.2010
Yesterday, went out with Ah Yet and Kok Sing having lunch at Old town
then they came Vincent's house chit chat~
and booking movie ticket for today
coz today they watching movie and having dinner with me
thanks my dear friends!!!
I very happy you all treat me good!!!
They back at 6pm, then i take a shower and prepare
my man 6:30pm came back
let him take a rest a while
then he start send me to that restaurant he booking before.
Hehe...that time i really excited!
He never bring something just took me to Ampang
On the way, he told me "I forgot take your present to you"
AND
he said no birthday present for me!!!
I said "REALLY"?
Reached Ampang, we fetched Eunice and Daniel
then we going to Marciano's Restaurant.
That restaurant so special
on the table had a bottle and inside all were peanuts
i felt so weired, because when you eat that peanuts already
must throw the peanuts shell on the floor
I don't what that meaning
I forgot to ask the staff , hehe...
Eunice's dinner
Daniel's dinner

Vincent's dinner


ehh...where is mine?
nevermind, please view my facebook...i upload already~
Me and my dear

Suddenly, staff take a cake come over to our table
and the staff took many balloons and sing a birthday song to me~
all customers look at me, i felt embarrassed and HAPPY
My man give me surprise!!!!
My new wallet, coz i plan to buy a new wallet this month
Unexpectedly he bought it for me~
thanks so much! muack muack!


Besides, finished dinner already.
I suggest going to KLCC
I never capture with KLCC building...haha
and
I love capture!!!
We capture much STUPID pictures!
Hahahaha.

Why i so happy wor?
They so sweet!!!
My man said Satu Malaysia wor!!!

My man bought it for me~ thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment