Friday, February 19, 2010

I am Sorry!!!

18.02.10 was my dear Eunice birthday.
1st, daniel telling us cancel the party already,
so we planned rest at home yesterday,
when i took vincent back my home having dinner
daniel called us, asking us wanna going sky bar or not.
that bar closed at 1am but already 8:45pm
we need time for prepare plus traffic jam, who know?
then my man cancelled to join, actually i wanna go but he said tired need some rest.
so what can i do? i just follow what he said.
Eunice, very sorry because i cannot attending and celebrate with you.
Please forgive me ya!!!
Last night i cannot sleep, i facebook-ing til 12am go to the bed with him.
Coz he bising there~ he really so tired, i think lying at bed a few minutes, he sleep already
that sound like pig~ haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment