Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reunion Day

13.02.10 was reunion day~
Steamboat was our dinner.
We bought much steamboat stuff
such as fish ball, abalone file, meat, vegetables and crabs
hehe...
coz i busy for eating so i forgot to take pictures.
Well, we wait after 12am
We do a traditional praying mean 接财神
My daddy~ handsome or not? hehe...

me, my 2nd sister and my younger sister

my mummy!

my sister random to took this picture
look!!!
when my daddy saw it,
he laugh, he said next time he also want do this post as me.
hahaha
me and my grandmum,
this person is the most respect and important in my life
look!!! my daddy so funny~
our relationship not like daddy and daughter,
like a friends!


finished that traditional praying,

daddy burning that long and red fireworks.

besides, i capture in the house.

haha.

Well, i clear all the things already 2:30am

tired~ i prepared to sleep because 8am wanna to wake up

prepare going to Cameron Highland celebrate Valentin's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment