Friday, February 26, 2010

Simple Update~

Last night was movie-ing at MBO again~
Every wednesday or thursday we this couples will going to watching movie
It's our LIFE
yesterday we watched " THE WOLFMAN"
actually i want to watch 72 Tenants Prosperity but all sold out
well, i "FORCE" myself and him to watch it
haha...why use "FORCE"?
No la, we did not booking movie ticket before
just straight away go through there
try our luck...
last night bad luck!!! then we turn to TGV
same same same~ also sold out!
I comfirm that movie sure nice!
2 weeks already, still full & sold out...
i swear i must watch 72 Tenants Prosperity!!!!
erm...lots of my friends told me The Wolfman not nice
some told me that movie boring
and so on
when i bought that movie ticket,
my man told me "I don't want to watch it"!!!
he said, much of people comments that movie not nice!
coz i belanja him watch, he said he pay back money to me
then he belanja me watch others movie
i not allow him do that!
finally, we watched it.
Comments is not bad, ok la boleh tahan la...
besides, some part of that movie i was frighten...
Well, we also bought Saturday movie ticket
3 adult and 1 children
movie name "True Legend"
with my future in-law and yoke

2 comments:

  1. maybe u can try watch 72 tenant at IOI mall....
    last time i watched at there...there is lesser ppl but better booking the ticket 1st b4 u go....hehehhe

    ReplyDelete