Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Yew 1st Day + Valentine's Day

14.02.2010
Was Chinese New Year 1st day + Valentine's Day
Besides, we plan going to Cameron Highland
Day trip again with daniel and eunice
i kinda love out with them.
We reached there, having lunch 1st.
Then we start to going Butterfly farm, Bee farm, Cactus farm,Rose farm and Pasar
hehe
My man 10am reached my hometown,
when i saw him, i kinda happy and feel wanna to hug him.
But many people at there, i feel paiseh.
Then he go in my house to meet my grandparents and my parents
he give me his car key,
called me open trunk
then i just follow and open it.
Wah, surprise!!!
a bouquet lily...that is my lovely flower
and a chocolate
thats all not so special but i can feel that you intension
it include your love, your care, and your thoughts
I took many pictures at Rose farm
Just because i love capture all the beautiful things that i saw.
All pictures i use my digital camera to took it.
I did mention before i need buy a DSLR Camera,
i haven buy it ar!!!






Me and my man

We were visited Cactus farm
This cactus kinda funny.

I love this picture also.
Capture by Vivian Chang

and this~ thanks my dear!

Match or not? Hehe...i know you all answer!!!
Of course match la!!!
hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment