Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Am i marry you?

This question many yours should confuse, right?
i don't think so!
last nite, i asked my man
if i pregnant already, hw?
he said marry
i told him then i cannot have a perfect wedding
cannot go honeymoon anymore
i will unhappy
i want all follow my plan
others i'm ready to be a good mother
but i think not nw
maybe next year or next two years
that is a good timing
i don't think i'm too young or i can choose more better guy depend with my man
my man is the good guy
i felt satisfaction
if choose anymore, i will regret
maybe at the end i will get a bad guy
oooh no...
my whole life .....
otherwise, i love my man
we save money hard
no more waste money
all waste money stop from nw
buy any things
we will look before we leap
last nite, he told me he want give the best things to baby
i felt some jealous
because
his heart no more me
he just giggle at there
i know he want a baby for himself long time already
i said "i know i know"
i can know how he happy last nite and this morning
somemore
morning he sent me a message to me
"you still don't want let me know the result ar?"
"i tell my mummy later,
i want marry!
Wao..
morning get this message
felt warm and happy
but
i said the result is "don't have"
so
no more marry early
when you will said that
"will you marry me"
i wait long time already
i want a romantic scene
and
romantic way
to
ask me
"will you marry me?"
i will answer
"yes, i do"

No comments:

Post a Comment