Saturday, August 15, 2009

K nite

Last nite, i suggest to go sing K
he closed his shop already,

he call me, he asking me

"hello, where are you now?"

i'm answer him

i'm still at home not yet going to your house

he said:

"why you don't want to come ar?"

i said:

"is it i need punctual to stay at your house?"

he said:

"no la, i miss you!"

i said

"ok, i come right now!"

Reach his house

i wait my man bath, having dinner, and blablabla...

coz my man also a locksmith

so he get some problem about he make a key was cannot open

that why he find his friend for help

i wait wait and wait....

almost half hours already

finished it, we went to sing K...

Yeah! his friend both of your get mood sing k?

of course, coz everytimes i also go sing k with my man only

juz 2 person also can sing k, that is our spice

you don't knw de la.

Util 12am we juz back home, bcoz my man today had to work

No comments:

Post a Comment