Monday, August 10, 2009

Raining.....

Heavy raining nw

and

i felt cold and scare nw

i'm alone inside the office

when i still a child, i love raining day so much

but

nw sometimes i love raining and sometimes i don't like

when i like?

When i off day

when i stay at my grandmum house

when i bad mood

when i'm crying

when is i don't like?

when i'm alone at office

when i getting out shopping

the reason is will influence accident

some place will inundatation

some house will collapse

and so on....

lazy to explain

hehe

like write essay

i miss my grandmum so much!

when raining day, you will scold me

coz you want me having dinner early

i always 7:30pm having my dinner

if raining, u need i having before 7pm

coz if rainig, every times will don't have electricity will arround 1hour - 2 hours like that

if that time i having my dinner,

my grandmum said:

" when u having yor dinner is no electric,

hehe, you are not use your mouth to eat!"

" is use your nose, coz u cant see where your rice is there"

haha...too funny,

until now i still remember all the things my grandmum tell me!

Love you much, grandmum!

No comments:

Post a Comment