Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

last nite, we decided celebrate Michelle's birthday
at Nilai College
Long time i no go my college dy
hehe
more pictures upload at Facebook


happy birthday to u, Michelle!

wish u all the best.

and get good result at ur exam


me and michelle


michelle and christine

friendship forever!!!


look!!!
Michelle, what's wrong with you?
your face.....
look "pretty" or "fashion"?
haha...
happy memories
last nite, my man accompany me to go my college
coz celebrate birthday with my college friends
i felt very happy and touching last nite
when michelle and his bf (eddy) reached college
we lighted up the candle
that was third birthday cake
hehe
we sang a birthday song loudly
she felt shy
and cal us slow down the volumn
but
we dun care what she telling us.
i'm so happy last nite
meet all my friends
i saw my man very bored stay at there juz look at us ply
luckily michelle's bf chit chatting with him
a very sorry, my man
pls forgive me...
when we walk to the car park,
my man said
wao, tonite you very happy oh!
i answer him "of course"
then i said
a very sorry about that,
i didn't have accompany you
and me leave you alone
Thanks, boy!
You don't have angry me.

3 comments:

  1. thank you my sis..hehe! so happy la!
    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome!
    wish u all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe....sorry 4 not showing up my face.....sure u guys wil forgive me de lar...rite?^^

    ReplyDelete