Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!

04-08-09 is my best friend - Michelle birthday
erm....wanna how celebrate with her?
wait my friends call me,
they said after discuss will call me
so i'm juz wait
addition, a few days i didn't update my blog already
sunday and yesterday
my man busy for work
he work hard start from nw
bcoz we plan to marry
actually next year
but coz i want have a wonderful wedding,
honey moon to Italy, Paris
the important thing is my grandmum can see my wedding
coz now she have kidney problem
Now i pray to god
pls let my grandmum and grandfather healty, happy
Pls..........
Thanks God!
Now my dear close his hardware shop everyday on 8p.m
i felt he tired
my feeling heartache
his all fren ask him
when marry?
he always answer not now
if marry wil inform urs, told them like a secret
keep it as secret 1st
haha
last nite he work til 11pm like that
and me
i stay at home
do mask and slept.
Sorry, man
I'm nothing can help you
Saturday i can go your shop help you.
My man, i love you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment