Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Get back my driving lesen!!!

Thanks a lot mummy

Thanks a lot mummy's friend

Great!!!

i get back my driving lesen already

today i'm very happy

i waiting my lesen 3 weeks dy!

nw no need rescind my lesen

and

no more stick "P" at front and back!

i cant mistake again if not

................

my driving lesen will "cancel"

i will appreciate this chance

Thanks!

i can drive dy...

no more unconvenient

no more angry from my man

coz i cant drive that time,

he as my driver

where i want to go, he will sent me to that place

and every morning he want wake up early

send me to my company

get this news

the 1st ppl happy i think is him

no more disturb he sleep

no more took car to car wash

no more noisy from me

no more worry about my lesen.

Yeah, this week i can go out...

Booking time do facial

shopping..

blablablabla...

No comments:

Post a Comment