Monday, August 10, 2009

.: Saturday Nite :.

Saturday nite we went to clubbing with my friends and my man friends
got 22 person join us
we decided to going Quattro (4 season)

that was 2:45am
we took this pic when we need to back home


my best friend - Anson

Vincent & Anson


no more pic coz some of them back early so don't have tak pic with them
that nite only 7 of girl is we don't knw
coz i hear from the guys
that all girls is they knew from friendster
walao, like that also can
otherwise, me and anson went out to view the surrounding
that clubbing get 4 parts of place
spring, summer, autumn and winter
Additional, we discover a corridor will rainning
and we need take the umbrella
hehe...so nice
My man parking fee - RM 20
wao, every expensive
why RM20
the service is help us parking
that why RM20
Anson parking just RM5 ONLY
We reach Nilai about 3:30am
me and my man feel hungry
we went to "I'm loving it"
ate Burger
the time was morning 3:45am
the McD still got many ppl at there
feel tired...
finished dy, my man sent me back
then he back home alone

No comments:

Post a Comment