Friday, August 21, 2009

Memory...

Below this picture since i was 11 years oldand this i was 12 years old
I get some memory when i learn at primary school
S.J.K.(C) PEI YUAN, KAMPAR.
I got a lot of best friends
erm.......
some of them, forgot me already
when meet on the street
i want smile with them
but
they cannot recognize me
damn sad
some i want to call they name
but
i forgot they name already
hehe
i participate in volley ball,singing and drawing
and i go through many of volley ball competition
i also a cheif of class, "pengawas", library conservator and so on.
i get many of awards since i was standard 1 to 6 i got good exam result
that why every year helped me to apply scholarship
hehe
from the picture, you all can get me? "nampak ke?"
my friends said that i change more already
i felt regret because when i standard 1 to 4 i never buy class picture
and today i want to write down
i get back a few of my primary friends from facebook!
Thanks, Facebook!
I can contact my friends anytimes
and
i can get they new anytimes also
i really really miss my friends much
they all stay different place
such as singapore, kampar, ipoh, oversea
if possible, i want to meet all of them!
Miss you all! Muakzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment